Thank you for choosing a Doxy product – For instructions on how to use your toy, please see below.
Do not use the Doxy Vibrating Wand Massager if:
- You are pregnant
- You are under the age of 16
- You are under the influence of pain relieving drugs or alcohol you have recently undergone surgery
- You suffer from high or low blood pressure, any heart problems, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins or any skin disorder.
- The Doxy Massager is not for use by unsupervised persons with reduced sensory, physical or mental capabilities.
- Do not use the Doxy Massager on any inflamed or swollen skin.
- Do not use the Doxy Massager on any area of the body that carries jewellery or piercings.
- Consult your doctor before using the Doxy Massager on your calf area if you are experiencing unexplained calf pain.
- Do not use the Doxy Massager on any animal or pet.
- Stop using the Doxy Massager if you feel any discomfort or irritation.
- Do not operate the Doxy Massager while it is covered or under blankets or pillows.
- Do not carry the Doxy Massager by the power cord and do not wrap the power cord around the body.
- Do not operate the Doxy Massager if it is damaged.
- Do not submerge the Doxy Massager in liquid and do not operate it in or near baths or showers.
- Do not use the Doxy Massager outdoors.
- Do not leave the Doxy Massager unattended while it is switched on.
- The Doxy Massager is for external use only. Never insert any part of the product into the body.
- Do not use the Doxy Massager near the thyroid gland (the throat area) or on any part of the face and head.